Re: The Name Game

  • Subject: Re: The Name Game
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 23:58:24 -0500 (CDT)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It really is so good to see people being so kind & respectful to each other,
rigorously debating, friendly, not really fighting at all. I have learned so
much as am European in the ten or so weeks that I have been privileged to be
an IAS Member.  One is very conscious that there are a large of people in
AroidL to thank who are distinguished experts because they give us their
experience so freely & patiently.

Never being partisan or psychophant, thank you Jay for wide vison balance in
this long & to me sometimes worrying discourse.   I will have a lot to
meditate upon what I learn.  Joe Wright & John Banta in Florida got their
News yesterday the day after Ireland.

Thanks Folks!

Ron