  • Subject: blooming
  • From: Piabinha@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 21:02:36 -0500 (CDT)

speaking of blooming... my Alocasia reginula is in bloom again.  dang it, i
just want it to give me a 4th leaf, not another bloom... it bloomed twice
earlier this year already.

Caladium (Xanthosoma) lindenii and Zamioculcas zamiifolia also bloomed...
not that there's much to see there either...

now back to the titanum blooming...

tsuh yang chen, nyc, USA