Re: Japanese Beetles on sauromatum
- Subject: Re: Japanese Beetles on sauromatum
- From: "Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 15:21:20 -0500 (CDT)
They sell three items that may be of interest:
1. Japanese Beetle Trap.
2. Milky Spore (Bacillus popilliae) --- perhaps your best bet!
3. "Spikes of Death" -- actually lawn aerator sandals that their
researchers claim kill 56% of Japanese beetle grubs by walking over plots of
lawn 3 to 5 times.
What ever works!
> What about two bricks.
> >Thumb and forefinger
> > Are there any natural pestisides that will work for
> >>japanese beetles?
> Your Source for Tropical Araceae
> go to