[aroid-l] ID site

  • Subject: [aroid-l] ID site
  • From: Lester Kallus lkallus@earthlink.net
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 05:44:49 -0400 (GMT)

There have been a couple questions about recent delays in postings to the ID site.

I apologize for the delays but with the recent 60 scheduled work hours a week, some of my projects have had to wait in turn for more free time (and more sleep).

Fortunatley, my schedule lightens up in about one week after which I'll get everything up to date as rapidly as possible.

If you've already submitted images, rest assured that they'll be posted very soon.

      Les Kallus