[aroid-l] Dracunculus vulgaris seed

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Dracunculus vulgaris seed
  • From: "Alan Galloway" alan_galloway@ncsu.edu
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:23:01 -0400

I have some seed available of Dracunculus vulgaris available.....

Form #1 is the typical maroon colored flowers, pics can be seen at:

Form #2 is a hybrid with the female parent being the typical maroon
colored flower and the male parent being the red/white marbled
flower (pics of the male parent can be seen at:
I have no idea what color of flowers the seedlings will produce.

If you're interested in any of these, please send me email at:
alan_galloway@bellsouth.net and state which form you would