[aroid-l] Amorphophallus

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Amorphophallus
  • From: Lowell McCormick LOWELLMCCORMICK@compuserve.com
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 20:45:44 -0400

Howdy all,

Last winter someone posted a message on the identity of an Amorpho
that produces bulbils on the top of the leaf like A. bulbifer, but the stem
is very dark green and light green  vertical streaks.  It also comes up
later in the spring than A. bulbifer.  Can anyone tell me what this species
is again?  It seems I wasn't smart enough to tag the plant or save the

  E-mail from: Lowell McCormick, 30-Jul-2003