From: Temmerman temmerm@skynet.be
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 19:41:56 +0200
To: aroid-l@lists.ncsu.edu
Subject: [aroid-l] amorphophallus kiusianus

Does anybody have experience with this Amorphophallus? I have a couple of
seeds from Germany (www.rareplants.de), but I can't find too much about
them.  Somewhere, I read they don't take temps above 80°F without losing the
leaf.  Could that possibly be true?  I hope you can all tell me it is an
easy species to grow;-)
Thanks already!

Michael Temmerman

http://mail2web.com/ .