Re: [aroid-l] Woodchuck problem

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Woodchuck problem
  • From: Don Martinson <llmen@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 02:53:06 -0500

Perhaps we need to look at alternative organic solutions. In Laos the farmers deal with extraordinarily destructive cane rats in padi fields by the simple expedient of BBQing them (the cane rats, not the padi fields).

So.... is woodchuck good eating?

Umm... I'm afraid this would fall under the category of a sort of "temperate climate bushmeat" or even worse, roadkill. Could be some nasty pathogens lurking there. In other words, "Caveat consumptor"!
Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin