Re: [aroid-l] Woodchuck problem

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Woodchuck problem
  • From: "Harry Witmore" <harrywitmore@witmore.net>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 12:51:09 -0400

Well, we don't have woodchucks but we have squirrels. I don't want to
eat either although I haven't tried woodchuck. I pretty much just try to
live in harmony or disharmony with the creatures here in the North
Carolina woods. They get some of my plants but I don't give the access
to the ones they like the best (Rhipsalis). I have a boxer that likes to
chase the squirrels but we won't let her get them and squirrels won't