[aroid-l] african amorpho offer

  • Subject: [aroid-l] african amorpho offer
  • From: "Jean-luc Gatard " <jlgate@caramail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 22:07:29 GMT

Dear friends,

I went in East Africa last december and january. In Malawi,at Citimba,I crossed
large population of an Amorphophallus sp widely occured along roadside ,in
cassava field,also under shade in cemetery  and surprise :in the sand of Malawi
lake beach, in full sun!A really weedy species like also a Tacca sp.

Most of plants were in fruits.I did not seen any flower.Stems were variously
coloured : green,striped with dark,dark or spotted and without hair.
About 4 feets plant.

I harvested lot of seeds which were sown in early march.Now,most of my seedling
becoming dormant.

Tuber size is about 1-2,5 cm diameter.

I am offering 2 bulbs for 10$ or 10 E, postal charges include.

They can be safty  despatched worldwide except in Australia and New-Zealand.
I already posted living plants( Amorphos tuber too) to US without sanitary
certificate.

If you are interesting ,e.mail me.I can post you pics of plants taken in the
wild and under cultivation.

Thank you!

Jean-luc,France

Plus simple, plus fiable, plus rapide : découvrez le nouveau Caramail - http://www.caramail.lycos.fr