Re: [Aroid-l] Philodendron stenolobum

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Philodendron stenolobum
  • From: a san juan kalim1998@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 13:24:59 -0700 (PDT)

"I looked at pics of P. stenolobum from that paper and
they look similar in lobe shape to the short form - so
maybe it's the "long lobe" form that needs a new name

pardon, actually the pics in the paper look
intermediate between the pic i showed and pics of some
of beautiful forms with very long narrow lobes....

http://www.blueboard.com/pahatan/gambar/images/2005_7_1_asj_p_stenolobum_1.jpg