Re: [Aroid-l] England, my England

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] England, my England
  • From: geoffaroid@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 16:37:26 -0400

Thank you Peter, much appreciated,
As a Londoner who has to travel through town almost every day its a pretty scary time, but we have faced terrorism before and will do so again, we certainly wont let them win. We really appreciate all the comments and expressions of sympathy from the USA, which of course has had to face its own tragedies and its own frightening times on an even larger scale in recent times.
Thanks and best wishes to all in the USA.

Geoffrey Kibby
London