Re: [Aroid-l] Cordillera Central: Colombia

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Cordillera Central: Colombia
  • From: Aroideae@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 21:19:35 EDT

i envy you!  there should be some marvelous Chlorospatha in that area.  in particular, keep an eye out for Chloro. corrugata, a beautiful, 3-lobed species.  there are several species of 3-lobed Chlorospatha in that region.  good luck and please let us know what you find, when you return.

lynn
I'm off for a month in the Cordillera Central in the Medellin area. I'll be
working up around 2400 meters and looking for native aroids and other
plants. If anyone is aware of particularly nice and/or interesting species
to keep an eye out for please let me know.

Phil Bunch