Re: [Aroid-l] variegated Xanthosoma and Philodendron bipinnatifidum

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] variegated Xanthosoma and Philodendron bipinnatifidum
  • From: "Steve Ritchey" sritchey@shreve.net
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 13:30:20 -0500

Dear Julius,

Thanks for the informative reply.

I have quite a few different versions of the ones known as atrovirens or 'pocket plant' in Florida. This one doesn't resemble those very much but does look like the large grocery store malangas. I hate getting stuck with just a cock-a-many name.

Steve
----- Original Message ----- From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@msn.com>