[Aroid-l] RE: Philodendron stenolobum x P. selloum (bipinnatifidum)

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] RE: Philodendron stenolobum x P. selloum (bipinnatifidum)
  • From: Eric Schmidt leu242@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 09:46:40 -0700 (PDT)

That photo of the P. stenolobum x P. bipinnatifidum
(selloum) looks very similar to a Philodendron a few
south FL nurseries have sold, Philodendron 'Soledad'
Anyone familiar with this Philodendron? We have
several growing here and they look very similar. They
are hardier than P. stenolobum, almost as hardy as P.
bipinnatifidum. Here is a photo of one here at Leu
Gardens;

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/leuaroid/detail?.dir=a3ee&.dnm=9e18.jpg

Eric Schmidt
Botanic Records