Re: [Aroid-l] Aroids:

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Aroids:
  • From: a san juan kalim1998@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 15:20:33 -0700 (PDT)

Except the guy was saying there are innate differeces between men and women CAPABILITIES, something quite different than wondering about WHY and IF one gender has a tendency to prefer certain things.
AS I mentioned, i belong to many different groupings, and there certainly seems to be a preference difference....glossing over it won't change reality....

Don Martinson <llmen@wi.rr.com> wrote:

>Why is it sexist to wonder why some things may have a
>tendency to attract women and men differently?

I'm sure Harvard University President Lawrence Summers, must have
wondered the same thing.

--
Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin