[Aroid-l] Kew Gardens

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Kew Gardens
  • From: Jill Bell j_bell@sbcglobal.net
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 13:52:57 -0700 (PDT)

I was just in Kew Gardens and took some interesting photos, especially of the waterlily house.  If you all are interested, I could work with them to get them small, (they are nef raw files) and post them somewhere.  Most are not aroids, the ones they had that I saw were pretty common.
Best Regards,
Jill Bell
Aroid-l mailing list