[Aroid-l] Moving from Massachusetts to Florida

Moving to Gainesville Florida in August.  I read that an certificate of inspection is required
to move plants across the border?  I'm planning to move a number of carnivorous plants (Sarracenia, Nepenthes and a few odds and ends (Amorphophallus and Geotropus also).

Does anyone have any advice on what to do or not to do to safely bring plants along and not get stopped/detained/locked-away. I already know citrus plants and dogwoods are a no-no.

Kirk Martin
Fitchburg, Mass (for one more month)
Aroid-L mailing list