[Aroid-l] Aroideana & IAS Membership

Hello folks,

Two brief items of IAS business to convey:

1) The 2007 edition of Aroideana (Vol. 30) is now ready
to go to press.  The printing and distribution process will
still take a month or so, however I just wanted you all to
know that our fabulous Aroideana editor Dr. Derek Burch
has in no way been resting on his Poplars, Beeches or
Laurels and that everything is on track.

2) The very next step in the process of Aroideana going to
press is... the IAS Membership Chairperson submitting our
current mailing list to the printers.  Simply put: if you haven't
yet renewed your IAS membership for 2007 or if perhaps
you've been contemplating joining (?); now, this very second
even, is your last chance to take action and seal the deal.

  -Dan

Dan Levin
President/ IAS
www.aroid.org

p/s- Renewal/ joining couldn't be easier- please see
http://www.aroid.org/society/joinias.html for details.
Of course, we'll never turn down late-comers but the
reality here is all late renewals and new memberships
after this point will require the hand processing of your
issue of Aroideana by our Back-Order Fulfillment team
and aside from making more work for them, the mailing
of your Aroideana will be delayed an Additional month.