[Aroid-l] re. Anthurium marmoratum

Hi Julius (and others),

The botanic garden in Stockholm, Sweden is the Bergius Botanic Garden (Bergianska trädgården), Frescati 104 05 Stockholm. Their website is: www.bergianska.se (in Swedish....), and the person to contact would probably be the Director, Prof. Birgitta Bremer and her email is birgitta.bremer@birgianska.se. It is a small but very lovely gardens with a reasonable sized tropical house with some nice Anthuriums, not all labelled plus other aroids. I don't remember any other data on the label except its name...sorry.

Attached is a second photo taken a year or two later after they had moved the plant, the misters were on hence the slightly foggy appearance, plus I also attach a close up of the flower which was just starting to produce berries (bright red) so it does seem to self set (unless it had crossed with something else in the greenhouse. I do have higher resolution shots of these same photos if anyone wants them.

Best wishes,
(p.s. Julius make sure you are emailing my Yahoo address not my old AOL address!).
Aroid-L mailing list