[Aroid-l] Symplocarpus foetidus

Earlier in the spring a couple of people asked about Symplocarpus and I indicated that I had these growing as weeds in my back 40.  I promised trades to a couple of people on this list, but needless to say, I have no clue who they were at this point in time.  I just went out and dug a few of these skunk cabbage as they are starting to go dormant due to lack of water here this summer.  If the 2 people that asked for them can e-mail me privately at:  plantguy@zoominternet.net I will try to make arrangements to get them off to you.  If you are no longer interested please let me know so I can go ahead and plant them back out in the woods rather than having them die for no good reason!

On a different note, I have a very good friend who is interested in trading some seed of Worsleya procera for seed of Amorph titanum if there are any fresh titanum seed out and about at this point in time.  For those of you who watch the Yahoo Worsleya group these are the RIO clone that I have made available this summer.  Again, please e-mail me privately if anyone happens to know of any titanum seed that will be available in the near future.

Hope everyone is having a good growing season,

Dan

Dan Devor
Gibsonia, PA
zone 6a and hot and dry