Re: [Aroid-l] Yellow points on Amorphophallus albus

Micronutrient deficiency? Too much sun?

If it's too much sun then I'll find out soon. This is the first year
that I'm growing some Am. albus outdoors next to the konjacs. The leaves
aren't fully opened yet.

If others think it's a virus then I'll make note of what that looks like
for future reference.

Jakub - small language barrier - when you said "yellow points" we
thought you meant the tips of the leaflets - I mention this just so you
can understand the answers you got before.

-Ken