[Aroid-l] I am looking for a trade

Dear all
I have a few spare Aroid tubers and I would like to trade them against something ells. I am only interested in bulbous Aroids but for the rest I am very widely orientated. When there is something of interest on my spare list and you have some spare bulbous Aroids your self, contact me privately at arum@wanadoo.nl and maybe we can arrange something.
I am only interested in a trade, they are not for sale. I have the following tubers to trade with:
I have a few spare Arum tubers of
Arum dioscoridis
A. dioscoridis var. cyprium
Helicodiceros muscivorus