Re: [Aroid-l] Looking for Anthurium nervatum

Hey I know someone who works at the Huntington .. I’ll have to ask her !!

From: aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com [mailto:aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com] On Behalf Of ExoticRainforest
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 11:42 PM
To: Discussion of aroids
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Looking for Anthurium nervatum

As you know Windy, so am I!  Dr. Croat tried to help me locate this species in the middle of last year.  He directed me to an individual in Panama who can legally collect plants in that country but to date the individual has not been able to locate a specimen.  I've been hunting passionately for one, and as you know, the only ones in this country appear to be in the Huntingon collection.  I wish you success!  Why don't you put up your photo of this species so others can see the beauty of the species?

Steve Lucas