Re: Unknown Meconostigma: Philodendron williamsii?

  • Subject: Re: Unknown Meconostigma: Philodendron williamsii?
  • From: a san juan <kalim1998@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 22:44:48 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks leland...something to do with the way Yahoo packages links...here you go:

http://www.blueboard.com/pahatan/gambar/p_spp_img7.htm
http://www.blueboard.com/pahatan/gambar/p_spp_img8.htm
http://www.blueboard.com/pahatan/gambar/p_spp_img9.htm

again, sorry for the quality, but i believe i was taking pics in  darkness...

here's the beautiful P. bipinnatifidum in the elephant house in Washington DC:

http://www.blueboard.com/pahatan/gambar/p_bipinnatifidum_img31.htm