Re: Sheldon and the Flower Lady (?)

  • Subject: Re: Sheldon and the Flower Lady (?)
  • From: Susan B <honeybunny442@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 07:17:14 -0700 (PDT)

Title: Re: [Aroid-l] Sheldon and the Flower Lady (?)
Don, Don, Don!

Because if it was a man he would have made up some name so he would sound knowledgeable! (maybe this only works if the Sheldons are female).

 I learned this shopping for saltwater fish.  We did a great deal of research before we went to the store, and found that people would just make up information if they didn't know.  It was very entertaining, we found ourselves going to aquarium and pet shops just to hear clerks go on and on, when they didn't know what they were talking about.

"sure you can put that Oscar in a 3 gallon tank, they only grow to the size of the tank they are in".