Re: Alpha taxonomic drought & molecular meanderings

  • Subject: Re: Alpha taxonomic drought & molecular meanderings
  • From: brian lee <lbmkjm@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 05:38:29 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Christopher, Pete, Tom, and all concerned,

Priceless...I got my two cents worth.  Your email reminds me of epigenetics and the underappreciated and unknown implications of this emerging field.

I agree that genetic research is just one aspect in the toolbox of understanding.  I simply do not want to see this alpha taxonomic drought becoming a crisis.