Re: OT: unknown Aristolochia species

  • Subject: Re: OT: unknown Aristolochia species
  • From: "Ertelt, Jonathan B" <jonathan.ertelt@Vanderbilt.Edu>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 07:58:29 -0500 (CDT)

I do not know the species off hand. For an impressive overview of
Aristolochia though, you might try <http://www.brazilplants.com/>This is
Mauro Piexoto's (sp?) site, and once you enter, you will be able to click
on 4-5 pages of Aristolochia spp. and find out more about some of the many
species native to his country of Brazil, along with a few others along the
way. I did not see any resembling the species in question, but it's always
amazing never the less to look through the assembled collection of images
and information.
Good luck.

Jonathan