Anchomanes difformis var.welwitschii

  • Subject: Anchomanes difformis var.welwitschii
  • From: "E.Vincent Morano" <ironious2@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 13:24:44 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone know how to grow this? The seller's website I got it from says it is from from Tropical Africa. Its a nice size bulb but it had moss growing on it. That tells me that it was partially exposed. Some bulbs are supposed to grow this way but I dont know whith this one. The seller has ignored all my emails so they were probably just winging it and dont know either. There is only one person selling this on the internet. Do a search fot Anchomanes difformis var.welwitschii and you'll find them. But dont bother asking them anything, customer service seems nonexsistant.