Re: Nancy Aroid Conference

  • Subject: Re: Nancy Aroid Conference
  • From: "Famille FERRY" <jpcferry2@wanadoo.fr>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 19:49:55 +0200

Dear Peter ,

Thank you very much for your friendly message. I sincerely thank all those who came to Nancy. It was a great moment of encounter and with great emotion for me to meet for the first time all aroiders over the world . Albert install photos to share with members who have not been able to Nancy. But everyone was present in our hearts and especially our dear Julius.
Here is a photo with Dr. Croat and Dr. Bogner. It was for me very, very emotional.
Many thanks ,
Geneviève