Re: Does anyone know this Philodendron?

  • Subject: Re: Does anyone know this Philodendron?
  • From: ExoticRainforest <Steve@ExoticRainforest.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 22:19:42 -0500

Thanks Beth.  Would you have any photos of the underside of the blade?

Steve

Elizabeth Campbell wrote:
Yeah, I just had a closer look at my archives, and I have a picture of what looks like your plant, growing all on its lonesome, Steve. Mindo-Nambillo Protected Forest, 1200 meters of elevation, Pichincha Province.

http://s256.photobucket.com/albums/hh196/HabloPorArboles/Aroids%20A%20Go-Go/?action="">

Beth

begin:vcard
fn:Steve  Lucas