Re: Typhomatum/Sauronium venosum

  • Subject: Re: Typhomatum/Sauronium venosum
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 03:47:27 +0200

I like changes, but not too often, in 2000 the genus Sauromatum disappeared
and 9 years lates it's going to come back triumphally. The inflorescence
structure and leaf shape of T. venosum is identical with some other
Typhonium species. Better to leave Sauromatum as a section of Typhonium and
not to dive too deep cos you can drown.

Marek