The Voice of Julius

All,

Per Steve's request, the recordings of Julius's unmatchable voice can
be reached via this address:

www.tedknight.com/julius/julius.htm

You will be entertained regardless of whether or not you have ever met
him. Most of the entries are, in fact, not even about aroids. Julius
is a man of wide interests and experiences. I liked the one about
shrunken heads.

As far as tributes and whatnot are concerned, I think the most
appropriate thing would be to get more involved with the International
Aroid Society. If you are not a member (!), join now. If you are a
member, there are any number of ways to help strengthen the sinews of
the organization. And the annual show in Miami is coming up this fall
and having a bumper crop of new attendees would be most gratifying to
Julius.

Check out the IAS website (www.aroid.org) and get more active. The
site will fill you in on opportunities to serve.

Ted Held
Detroit