Re: Fw: Unknown Alocasia

  • Subject: Re: Fw: Unknown Alocasia
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 03:48:48 +0200

Dear friends,

My first guess was simply A. macrorrhizos,
but the problem was that I've never seen a real adult plant,
that's why I forwarded the photos here instead of making a page in the ID Center.
However Ms. LariAnn suggested A. brisbanensis and it made me doubtful.
She's been working for many years with this genus, so I can only watch and learn.

Marek