Amorphophallus titanum bloom - Cockrell Butterfly Center at the Houston Museum of Natural Science

  • Subject: Amorphophallus titanum bloom - Cockrell Butterfly Center at the Houston Museum of Natural Science
  • From: Robert Michael Lawless <robert.m.lawless@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 12:21:58 -0400

Aroiders,

I just came across this article (http://goo.gl/iaka) about using ripening bananas to help the bloom open and wanted to share. There is more info about the Center and the Bloom at http://goo.gl/bSA9. I searched recent emails from the list and don't see anything about this, but if I missed and am reposting, my apologies.

Best,
Robert