Re: Small philo from Brian Williams, he got it from John Banta

  • Subject: Re: Small philo from Brian Williams, he got it from John Banta
  • From: Marcus Nadruz <mnadruz@jbrj.gov.br>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 07:28:27 -0300

Friends,
This may be a young individual of Philodendron glaziovii, a species that has distribution in the states of Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo.

Marcus

2010/7/21 ExoticRainforest <Steve@exoticrainforest.com>

I know a bit more this morning about this unknown Philodendron.  This came from John Banta this morning.  It appears this plant originated in Brazil.

"Hi Steve, I know the philodendron very well. I got it from Dimitri Sucre in Rio in 1989. He called it "Sucre's Slim". Other than that I don't know any more about it. Banta"

If anyone else is growing this please post what you know about it.

Steve
www.ExoticRainforest.com