Aroideana mailing soon

  • Subject: Aroideana mailing soon
  • From: Albert Huntington <balberth@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 14:09:29 -0700 (PDT)

Folks ( especially IAS members ),

  Just wanted to let you know that we're finalizing the mailing list for the 2011 edition of Aroideana this week.  We'll be trimming the ranks of expired memberships before it goes in the mail in August.

  To be sure you actually *receive* this awesome journal ( with articles on the rediscovery of Homalomena wallachii after nearly two centuries, many new species of Anthurium, Aroid pollination and ecology, PLUS a dozen on Aroid horticulture, breeding, and growing ), please visit http://www.aroid.org/access and check that your membership is good through 2011.  Your expiry date is also at the bottom of your latest newsletter e-mail.

  If you have questions, please contact me privately.  Our member list can get behind, especially for mailed renewals, so PLEASE check and let me know if you see a discrepancy.  It is likely our fault, but we can't correct what we don't know about.

--Albert Huntington, IAS