From: Elizabeth Campbell desinadora@mail2designer.com
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 13:13:50 -0700
To: aroid-l@www.gizmoworks.com
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Any Peru sources? and also Ecuador Trip

Brian, I'm in Ecuador and unless what you're looking for is a rare
endemic, chances are it grows here as well. If you let us know which
plant you're after, I can look into it.

Jason - have fun. That's the peak of mosquito and blackfly season in
Esmeraldas!

Elizabeth
Ambato, Ecuador.

____________<BR>Get the Free email that has everyone talking at <a