Re: Namibian Aroids?

Hi Jason,
Yes, this is the total. Pity you're not into ascleps or the utlra-succulent Aizoaceae...

On 3 July 2012 03:56, Jason Hernandez <jason.hernandez74@yahoo.com> wrote:
I am shortly to leave as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Namibia.  I found an online checklist of flora of southern Africa, searched "Araceae" and "Namibia," and got exactly two returns: Amorphophallus abyssinicus and the exotic Pistia stratiotes.  Is this truly a correct result -- that these are the only two Araceae occurring in Namibia?
Jason Hernandez

Aroid-L mailing list

Aroid-L mailing list