Re: Amorphophallus Seeds needed for Leaf development studies

  • Subject: Re: Amorphophallus Seeds needed for Leaf development studies
  • From: Hannon <othonna@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 12:36:49 -0700

Dear Tom,

I have about 10 fresh seeds of A. thaiensis I can send next week. Would these be useful?

On a related note, is it suitable for herbarium specimens to cut one third of an Amorpho leaf? We have some important species with inflorescences pressed but I don't want to sacrifice a whole leaf.

Thanks and Best Wishes,
Dylan