One Anthurium producing two colors of spathes?

  • Subject: One Anthurium producing two colors of spathes?
  • From: Jason Hernandez <jason.hernandez74@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 11:01:08 -0700 (PDT)

    At a nursery here in the Dominican Republic, I saw what looked like an anthurium variety with greenish-orange spathes.  On looking more closely, however, I found that the greenish-orange spathes all seemed to be on one ramet of a plant that otherwise was a variety with hot-pink spathes, like every other anthurium in this particular nursery.  Is this something that happens often?
Aroid-L mailing list