Re: On-Line Mail Order Nurseries

  • Subject: Re: On-Line Mail Order Nurseries
  • From: Warren Payne <philoluver@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 11:46:53 -0500

One that is excellent is Steve's Leaves.

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 8:34 AM, DAVID LEEDY <djleedy@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Right now I am scheduled for two presentations on Aroids in Texas. I am told to expect 300 attendees.

As a service to the attendees, I am listing a few sources for Aroids.

If you are or know of On-Line Mail Order Nurseries, who offer Aroids, please let me know.

David Leedy