Re: On-Line Mail Order Nurseries

  • Subject: Re: On-Line Mail Order Nurseries
  • From: "D. Christopher Rogers" <branchiopod@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 14:06:39 -0500

On 17 July 2014 14:03, Steve Marak <samarak@gizmoworks.com> wrote:
Aroid-L member Tony Avent offers many aroids at Plant Delights:

http://www.plantdelights.com/

Steve

On 7/17/2014 8:34 AM, DAVID LEEDY wrote:
Right now I am scheduled for two presentations on Aroids in Texas. I am told to expect 300 attendees.

As a service to the attendees, I am listing a few sources for Aroids.

If you are or know of On-Line Mail Order Nurseries, who offer Aroids, please let me know.

David Leedy

--
D. Christopher Rogers

Affiliate, Invertebrate Zoology, Biodiversity Institute, The University of Kansas
http://invertebratezoology.biodiversity.ku.edu/

The Crustacean Society, North American Governor

Associate Editor, Journal of Crustacean Biology http://www.thecrustaceansociety.org/
Southwest Association of Freshwater Invertebrate Taxonomists SAFIT.ORG

HC SVNT CRVSTACEORVM