Re: ID Help

Thank you for suggestions. I'm attaching a couple of photos. If there needs to be more for ID, will someone let me know please? It's not a rare thing, I just can't remember what it is.....that's not too rare either. I believe I got it from a seed order that myself and other Aroiders were involved in 5,10, or 15 years ago from a nursery far away. Brazil? But that could be wrong. I might not have a clue where I got it. If the photo files are too large, please delete them and let me know so I can resize them?

Thank you Greg, Steve and all,