From: aroid-l-bounces@www.gizmoworks.com [mailto:aroid-l-bounces@www.gizmoworks.com] On Behalf Of Don Martinson
Sent: Saturday, July 26, 2014 3:44 PM
To: Discussion of aroids
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Facebook

While I respect anyone’s opinion to like or dislike Facebook, I personally have had no problems opting-out of the features for which I do not care.  A great many listservs to which I formerly subscribed are practically defunct because they now have a virtually equivalent presence as a subgroup on Facebook.

-- Don Martinson
   Milwaukee, Wisconsin