Re: looking for A. titanum pollen

  • Subject: Re: looking for A. titanum pollen
  • From: Emily Colletti <Emily.Colletti@mobot.org>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 13:45:15 +0000

We here at Missouri Botanical Garden are expecting an Amorphophallus titanum to bloom in the weeks/ days to come.  I am also asking for pollen please contact me at Emily.colletti@mobot .org if you have some of this precious commodity.

Ever so grateful.

Emily

Emily Colletti   Horticulturist   Research/Aroid collections   Missouri Botanical Garden   4344 Shaw Blvd.   St. Louis, MO  63110   314-577-9527