Sender: Timothy Chapman <chapman@premier.net>
Subject: Name that Typhonium

Hello all,

I recently received a very nice Typhonium (?) that originally comes from
Vietnam.  Its foliage is beautiful (all silver!) and it tends to be in
bloom constantly....with or without the foliage present.  Any
suggestions on what it might be?  wilbert..peter..any guesses?

Here is the photo:  http://www.premier.net/~chapman/silverty.jpg

I should have a slide of the inflorescence soon.  The spadix is about
twice (or more) as long as the spath.  The spathe itself is only about 5
cent. long.

Tim Chapman
--
Timothy Chapman
6920 Bayou Paul Rd.

Gingerwood nursery catalog: http://www.premier.net/~chapman/catalog.html
Tropical plant pages Aroids/Bananas/Calathea/Gingers/Heliconia at:
http://www.premier.net/~chapman/home.html