Re: Amorphophallus konjac

Thanks to all who have provided information on this matter!

The die has been cast (order on it's way); no turning back ;-))

I will attempt to grow it in South Florida placing the dormant plant in a
small undercounter refrigerator for its resting period. I will endeavor to
keep records of my cultural regime (planting medium, fertilizer, watering,
temperatures, light, etc.) in order to better learn and share with the List of
my growing experiences.

Does A. konjac require high humidity during its active phase; the monsoonal
native conditions would seem to point in this direction?

Thanks again, I've enjoyed the List posts very much.

Regards,

Luis Fontanills   ManFont@aol.com
Miami, Florida   USA