Re: The Origin of Alocasia 'Black Velvet'

-----Original Message-----
From: alistair_hay_at_po-sydney@rbgsyd.gov.au
<alistair_hay_at_po-sydney@rbgsyd.gov.au>
To: ju-bo@msn.com <ju-bo@msn.com>
Date: Monday, July 06, 1998 9:19 PM
Subject: Re: The Origin of Alocasia 'Black Velvet'

   >>  I have been curious about Alocasia `Black Velvet' for some time: in
     fact it is one of the things I was hoping someone might be able to
     send me a preserved specimen (even a leaf) of, so that I could put a
     species name to it.

     The name does not appear in the index of Burnett's account: have I
     missed something?

     Alistair Hay<<

Dear Alistair,
I have been attempting to forward my letter to Elke Seubert (which she did
not answer) to your url, and there must be a problem of some sort (it may be
me, as I`m not that good on the computer as yet), but the post master keeps
returning the post as "Nondeliverable mail", no matter how carefully I type
in the address that is above your posts to me or the Aroid-l group.  You do
seem to receive my mail if I punch the "reply to sender" button on my
computer, as I am presently doing.
Any ideas on what could be wrong, or do you have a less complicated address
to which I could forward mail?
I will be answering your letter to me re: the seed paper soon.
Sincerely,
Julius
ju-bo@msn.com
ju-bo@msn.com