Sender: "Eduardo Gon=E7alves" <>
Subject: Cryptocoryne

Dear Aroiders,

    I dont know if something was said when I was slightly off-line, but=20
I found out a very amazing homepage concerning the aquatic genus=20
Cryptocoryne. It covers some ecology, cultivation, photos, etc. Very=20
good, indeed. If you are one of those that  - just like me - didnt know=20
about this page, take a look there and enjoy.

The adress is:

           If you like tropicals, you will love it!!!

Best wishes,

Get Your Private, Free Email at